The AIR FACTORY® Commitment to Responsible Consumer Product Marketing
The AIR FACTORY® brand is committed to offering consumers a selection of high-quality, tested, and traceable e-liquid products in a variety of flavors to help consumers meet their unique needs and goals. Our products are intended only for adult addicted smokers and adult users of electronic nicotine delivery systems (ENDS) who are looking for quality e-liquid products they can trust and enjoy.
We strive to be a good steward of the AIR FACTORY® brand, and we are committed to furthering the public health interests in reducing combustible cigarette use while also limiting the harms associated with e-cigarette use. As such, our commitment to responsible marketing of our AIR FACTORY® products relies on the following core principles:
- We are committed to compliance with all local, state and federal laws and regulations governing the marketing of ENDS products to consumers.
- Our products are intended only for adults who are of legal age to purchase nicotine products (21+) who are current users of nicotine-containing products, particularly addicted cigarette smokers and current ENDS users.
- Our marketing targets only adult, current users of tobacco and nicotine products, and will never: feature individuals who are, or appear to be, younger than 25 years old; appear in media that primarily reaches an underage demographic; or use images or words intended to target minors.
- We employ age verification tools, techniques, and third-party databases, and we monitor distributors and third-party retailers of AIR FACTORY® products for compliance with responsible marketing practices.
- We take efforts to ensure proper usage of, prevent misuse of, and educate consumers about our products, including: use of child-resistant, anti-counterfeit, and flow-restricting Chubby Gorilla™ bottles for all AIR FACTORY® products; inclusion of essential information (such as nicotine content level and required warnings) on all product labeling; and provision of additional consumer use information and health warnings on the AirFactoryEliquid.com website (see our Warnings page).
Finally, we encourage feedback from our consumers about our marketing practices as well as our products. Consumers are encouraged to contact us at email@example.com to provide feedback, including complaints, inquiries, and compliments. We look forward to hearing from you!